- All the teachers at Soho Vocal Tuition are self-employed and carry out private lessons in their own name.
- Although managed via the 'Soho Vocal Tuition' website, all bookings and payments are made with or to the individual teacher.
- All lesson payments go to the respective teacher.
All of your personal details will be held in the strictest confidence in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be accessible to any parties outside of Soho Vocal Tuition
- Any lessons cancelled with less than 48-hours’ notice prior to the scheduled time will be charged at the full lesson rate. This is regardless of circumstance or payment plan. There are no refunds for missed lessons.
- Payments can be made by cash at the studio, or by card, PayPal or bank transfer in advance of the lesson (payment methods dependent on each teacher).
- Lessons and fees are non-transferable between teachers.
- Each six-lesson discount package must be paid in full at the time of the first lesson in a series, otherwise, the per-lesson rates apply.
- Packages are only valid for one year and lessons bought as part of them cannot be used after the package expiry date.
- Lessons are usually no less than 55 minutes in duration, to allow for student changeover.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the lesson. Please check with your teacher before booking. Vocal technique is also quite an advanced subject by its nature and can be unsuitable to some children.
- You will receive emails from Soho Vocal Tuition, including newsletters, but your personal details will never be passed to any third party.
- We reserve the right to discontinue a lesson if a student is not well enough to sing.
Studio Liability Release
- If you book a lesson with Soho Vocal Tuition, you understand that there is an increased risk of injury or vocal damage if you sing or perform any of the given exercises whilst ill or recovering from illness, particularly if such illness is of the vocal tract and airways. Whilst Soho Vocal Tuition endeavours to ensure that no exercises or vocal instruction causes injury or pain, poor technique or excessive misuse of the voice may cause injury.
- Soho Vocal Tuition is a recording-studio type environment with wires, cables and other hazards – please take care.